[Note: this post was originally published on July 10, 2013.]
We're excited today to announce the launch of PerformYard! (www.performyard.com) Our mission and audacious goal is to improve employee productivity and happiness for every organization that has a group of people working together.
Here are just a few of the many questions we had to answer when building a performance platform that changed the game and disrupted the status quo.
- What does it mean to be a successful employee?
- How should managers and staff interact and support each other?
- Do most organizations operate in a goal driven environment?
- What level of freedom should exist to provide transparent feedback?
- How happy are most people in their jobs?
- Is it possible that employees would accomplish more and embrace accountability if given the chance?
After months of market analysis, interviews, beta testing, and self reflection we believe that there is a gaping hole in the performance management ecosystem - we intend to fill it.